Gracie Dahl is an illustrator from South London who likes making things, a lot. Her work uses bright colour and elements of outline, informed by her love of mid-century illustration, and explores the curious world of being a human – how we interact, move, and express ourselves.
Past clients include Papa John's Pizza, Tate, UAL, The Simple Things Magazine and Popshot Magazine.
Her work has been featured in publications including the Independent, Evening Standard and Creative Boom. She was selected as one of the AOI's 10 Graduates to Watch 2021.
Selected Press, Exhibitions and Workshops
- Counterpoint Magazine, interview
- Creative Boom, interview
- AOI - 10 Graduates to Watch Follow up, interview
2021 - Country & Townhouse Magazine - 'Artsy Christmas Cards from Small Businesses'
- Home & Antiques Magazine - 'Wishlist: Glad Tidings - Christmas Cards for 2021'
- What Olivia Did - 'Gift Guides 2021: For The Interiors Queen'
- The Illustrated Banquet, workshop, Greater Brighton Met College
- We Are UAL promotional video
- Zoella - '24 Small Businesses To Obsess Over'
- SH!TSHOW: BA Illustration 2021 Online Degree Show, exhibition
- Rock 'N' Load Magazine, 'Into the Darkness: Fred Deakin and The Lasters'
- South London Story Lab, London, exhibition
- 'Dream house' building, London, workshop
2019 - GoodBuy exhibition, Harlow
- Camberwell Degree Show (Foundation display), London
- CCW Foundation Graduate Show, London
(... and here's a little extra interview if that info didn't do it for you!)